Our practice was founded in August 2000 with the mission to provide the highest quality, evidence based care to meet the needs of the individual patient. We offer a full range of cardiovascular diagnostics services, complemented by highly skilled nurses and technologists.
To provide you the best possible care, it is important that we have a collaborative relationship. We have listed some things below that will help us provide you with the best possible care.
- Our office is open from 8 am to 12 noon, and 1 pm to 5:00 pm.
- We are NOT an emergency room. If you are having chest pain, shortness of breath, or other significant symptom, CALL 911 for assistance.
- We practice only at Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- We recommend that all of our patients have primary care physicians as we limit our practice to the treatment of your cardiovascular needs.
- You will receive a reminder call prior to the date of your appointment.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us to reschedule. There may be others waiting for an appointment that would benefit if we know in advance that you are unable to make it.
- Bring your medication bottles with you. It is important that we know all of your medications and the exact doses that you are taking.
- Please provide the front office staff with your e-mail address, and the name address and phone number of your pharmacy.
- We respect your time and do our best to be on time. Please be understanding of hospital emergencies that may delay your physician. A cardiologist must be available at a moments notice. Remember, if you or a loved one were acutely ill, you would want your physician present.
- You can expect our nurses to return your call within 24 hours.